Walking poles offer many benefits especially if regular trekking is your favourite activity. Walking poles will help reduce the accumulated stress on the feet, legs, knees and back by sharing the load more evenly across the whole body, especially if you carry heavy loads such backpacks, tent equipment etc..
Some of the benefits of using Walking Poles include:
- Protect knees, especially when walking down steep hills.
- Improve your power and endurance when walking uphill.
- Provide extra stability and balance.
- May help Reduce fatigue and improve endurance.
- Burn more calories by providing an upper body work out as well as a legs workout.
- Build muscles in arms, shoulders and neck.
- Help improve posture
Choosing the right pole will depend on the terrain, level of activity and frequency. The poles on offer on our shop provide many features and are made of different materials. However they do share some common features:
- Light material such as aluminium
- Comfortable handles with straps
- High grade materials such as Carbon fibre and Carbon Tungsten Steel
- Various price ranges to suit any budget
With wristband: yes
Stick Tip: Carbon Tungsten Steel
Shaft Material: Carbon Fiber
Outdoor Activity: Hike
Outdoor Activity: Mountain-climbing
Model Number: ultimate
Material: carbon fiber
Length (cm): 64-135
Joint Number: 3
Handle style: straight
Handle Material: Foam
Handle: Foam Straight Grip Handle
Handle: Straight Grip Handle
Damping System: yes
Brand Name: HITORHIKE